You know you’re a crafter when….
- You save all the ribbons from tops , you know those ones attached at the shoulder and you never use.
- Old clothes get all the buttons and bits cut off them before ditching.
- Anything and everything gets looked at through a crafting eye.
- You get stupidly excited when the postman delivers a crafting parcel.
- When you see a nice card you look first to see how it was made.
- Your carpet postively glitters with …well glitter.
- The Dyson contents is more sparkly than a christmas tree.
- Your desk is never tidy even when you have just tidied it.
What’s your ‘you know you’re a crafter when..’ moment ?