The Blog Planner
This free little blog planner is a tool that will help you keep your blog life in order and help you keep on top of things too. It has 9 pages, that are listed below, that you can print out as many times as you need when you need them.
- Lovely Cover – just in case you sit down and can’t remember what you sat down to do.
- Blog Goals- Its good to have goals. Space for up to 5 goals each month for your blog.
- Daily Blog Tasks- Are there things you need to remember each week? Make sure your blog is backed up? Or Delete spam comments? Here is a page you can list them and then tick off each day for the whole week.
- Weekly Blog Tasks- Same as the weekly daily list but weekly. Here you can tick off things like plugin updates, broken links checks etc
- Blog Post Ideas- Sometimes you get an idea for a post but not sure when you will use it. A handy page to list post names, ideas and when you have published it.
- Blog Post Planner- A handy page to print several of. When you have the idea the post planner will help you flesh it out. Keep notes on the post, images you want to use, links and sources too.
- Blog Stats- You cant tell if your improving if you dont know where you are. Keeping a note on things like page views, facebook likes etc can help you see where your strengths are and what may need working on.
- Reviews and Giveaways- A page to keep notes on the reviews and giveaways. Good to keep an eye on end dates, winners and the winners getting their prizes etc
- Guest Posts- If you are guest posting on other blogs or you have other bloggers guest posting on your blog this page will keep all the details for you.
- Blog Post Checklist- A quick list to tick off and space for you to add your own for all those things to do before you press ‘post’