Day 19: Tell us ten things that make you happy OR Craft something that has a food theme
In no particular order ……..
- Sunshine – from the first peek out the window in the morning to the fading sun in the evening. Sunshine puts a smile on my face.
- My other half – the poor long suffering chap has to endure going to work with glitter on his face.
- Storms – But only if I am inside and I don’t have to go anywhere.
- My Children – My children are now 15 and 17 and most of the time fun to be around. The other times I would easily trade them in if I could.
- Cats – Simba and Bon are two sisters we have had since kittens. Completely nuts and totally opposites to each other. Drive me up the wall with there fur shedding but my daily companions. Oh and if they could stop their love affair with my veg patch I would be very happy.
- A finished card – I get a bit huffy and stressed till the card is finished in case it doesn’t end up how I imagined.
- A good walk – I do love a good walk where your legs complain and tingle at the end. I like to feel like I have done something after a walk. Non of this namby pamby strolling along stuff. get those muscles working.
- Glitter or Sparkles – my other half says glitter or sparkles are my happy words. He just says them and I grin.
- Gardening – I am a fair weather gardener and won’t do any gardening at all unless the sun is shining.
- Blogging – I discovered blogging about 7 years ago when I created my first website – a poker site for girls. Long story short…other half taught me to play poker, I beat him too often and got banned from the poker night. Made a website and got bitten by the bug. Then went on to create Confessions of a single mum which is my main site. Its also my main earner and enabled me to go self employed. I now have 9 sites that blog/run .